Sunday, November 15, 2009

"RFK Mystery woman appearing on California radio station"

Dear Friends,

Well, I'm going to be on the radio again, and it would be so nice of you to tune in. This one should be pretty interesting. I've learned lots of very important and fascinating information about Afghanistan and Pakistan since my last interview, and I'm really looking forward to sharing it with Nick and Paul at AM-1490 in Santa Barbara

Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Time: 3:00 p.m.
Place: AM-1490, Santa Barbara
Show: The Nick and Paul Show

The show will be available later to listen online at: nickandpaulshow.com

This one promises to be another lively debate, since my hosts do not share my views that reconstruction in Afghanistan can only occur with adequate security, and that the current number of soldiers in the region is to low to achieve this goal. It'll be my job to convert them.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on whether or not I succeeded, and what I can do to achieve the goal of a re-developed, reconstructed and safer Afghanistan.

All my best,
Melissa

PS: Here are some links to my youtube posts and my blog. It's important to watch all 3 segments to understand the set up from the 1980s which was continued by the Bush Administration in this decade. I encourage you to post comments and please join my blog.

Afghan-info.blogspot.com

The 1980s:CONFLICT OF INTEREST – Patterns in Chaos: PART ONE


The 1990s: CONFLICT OF INTEREST – Patterns in Chaos: PART TWO

Since 2001:CONFLICT OF INTEREST – Patterns in Chaos: PART THREE

No comments: