Saturday, January 30, 2010

The George Kenney Interview with James Spencer, UK Infantry officer - on unconventional warfare

Dear Michael,

I worry about the U.S. mucking about in Yemen, not least because I don't have any clear idea what the regional fall-out might be. Or anything wider. I'm also extremely skeptical that the U.S. (with or without our allies) can do much good. For an informed view -- and one somewhat different than my own -- I turned to James Spencer, a former UK infantry officer with extensive experience in unconventional warfare, both as a practitioner and an analyst. It was very kind of James to take time to talk with me and I greatly respect his perspective.

As always, if you find this podcast worthwhile please don't hesitate to forward the link.

Best,

g.

No comments: