Thursday, May 05, 2011

Michael Moore Tweets on Death of Osama bin Laden

Michael Moore Tweets on Death of Osama bin Laden:

"For 9 yrs I said OBL is NOT in a cave, NOT in "tribal region." On show after show, in my writings, in my movie--couldn't get ppl 2 listen."

"Why didn't I think he was in a cave? OBL was a multi-millionaire. Multimillionaires don't live in caves. I've met rich ppl. They hate caves."

"Me on Larry King 2 yrs ago: Video: http://mmflint.me/iV32Gn Transcript:http://mmflint.me/lfr0Bw "Larry, would u live in a cave for 6 yrs?" "

"From my blog Oct '10: "If there's 1 thing I've learned about the rich it's that they don't live in caves for 9 yrs." Lesson: Pundits=Idiots"

"Correction: I said OBL wasn't in a cave THREE years ago on Larry King (Larry agreed he wouldn't live in a cave either. "I'd live in Vegas")."

"Also, Batman is the only known millionaire who would live in a cave & even then he didn't actually "live" there. He only went 2 it to change"

"And finally, let's cut the BS: 1. The Pakistanis knew OBL was there because...2. They put him there under house arrest at their WestPoint..."

"3. They cut a deal with us: They would hold him there & stop him fr any more terror. 4. But OBL prob f-ed up & started planning something..."

"5. So Pakistan said, f*** it, he's expendable, u guys can have him. And they looked the other way."

"6. No way do choppers fly in next door to army base and "WestPoint", have firefight, blow up chopper, and no cops or Paki soldiers show up?"

"7. Please! Pakistan just couldn't be seen as participating with us. And please-- the CIA didn't know he was living there for 6 yrs?"

"8. As long as he wasn't conducting terror, OBL alive served a purpose. Someone should just fess up: The war industry needs fear to make $$"

"9. And when he was no longer needed, or he was back to his old ways, he had to be taken out. WH, just say it: He was executed, period."

"10. Finally, when we put the Nazis on trial @ Nuremberg, it was right. It exposed their evil & it showed WE believe in a system of justice."

"My apologies 4 all the tweets. I just don't think we're being told the truth. I don't think there's a conspiracy, I'd just like the facts."

"Thanks 4 all the good feedback. I believe Obama will want the truth 2 be told. But the Pentagon has a history of putting out BS after BS..."

"The Pentagon lied about the Jessica Lynch rescue & they really lied about Pat Tillman. They've already changed their OBL story 3x in 3days."

"I'll leave w/ this: Where were OBL's bodyguards during raid? There were 0. U don't need bgs when u live udr house arrest on a Pak army base."

"@jaketapper It looked like to me that Batman did very little work in that cave and left most of it up to the old man and Robin."

"RT @highschoolpaper Us teens have been living with these wars for most of our lives; now, Osama is dead. Let us hope that the killing ends with him. "

"How come no headline ever read "Multi-Millionaire Murders 3,000"? It would have been correct. No, best to focus on OBL being a "Muslim." "

"OBL was about as true a Muslim as Timothy McVeigh was a Catholic. But no headline ever read "Catholic Blows Up Fed Bldg in Oklahoma City." "

"OBL was said 2 have $30 mil net worth. But we didn't start profiling rich people. No, we gave them their own fast trak line at the airport!"

"Still can't get over this line: "We buried him at sea according to Muslim tradition." "

"Yes, and to repeat, whenever I've gone 2 the funeral of a Muslim friend in Detroit, we all hop in a chopper & drop the body in Lake Erie."

"I'm not opposed 2 dumping him in the sea, I agree no monument 4 a mass murderer, I just don't need the added BS of "according 2 Muslim law." "

"What's so wrong w/ just saying the truth? "We executed him." Fine. I'm guessing most would applaud u. So I like trials! Call me an American!"

"Ppl tweeting me saying, "but OBL said he was Muslim, that's why press said 'Muslim did 9/11.'" 1st, OBL disobeyed and degraded Islam. 2nd..."

"Just cause OBL said he was Muslim, that made it true? Didn't media have respnsblty 2 always point out, "But Islam says nothing of the sort." "

"If I say I'm a Martian 2morrow, will the press just start calling me a Martian? Or will they say, "Mars, in fact, does not produce humans." "

"Islam didn't bring down the Twin Towers -- but a few million dollars to run a multi-year op sure did. OBL's $$ made 9/11 possible."

"So this rich guy's got all this $$ to do 5 more 9/11s, but the Pakistanis have him on lockdown - with no internet to run his operation..."

"So he has to sit there in this resort town where all the Pakistani generals have built vacation homes with the bribes we've paid them..."

"...And watch rogue crazies like the underwear bomber copycat him with $3 underwear! He had to have been, like, "Lemme outta here!" "

Mike's Blog

No comments: