Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Letter from Frank Schaeffer: "Sex, Mom and God on CSpan's Book TV" @ Discomfit Magazine

Hi Frank Schaeffer here, I wanted to let you know that I'll be on Book-TV on C-Span this Sunday (Dec 11) at 1 AM and 10 PM Eastern Time. (Not too bad for central-to-western time zones!)

I'd be very grateful if you'd watch and/or pass on the information to your friends.

I'll be talking about my "fall from grace" as the evangelicals would have it, or my discovery of sanity as I see it.

The program is about my latest book in the God Trilogy: "Sex, Mom and God" and much more besides.

Please watch and if you have the knowhow please post the show on YouTube too! Book-TV posts links on their website to watch if you miss the show.

Have a great Christmas,

Very Best,

Frank

No comments: