Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Musician Ian Fisher's Newsletter, Tour Dates in Europe

Hey Everybody!

2011 is slowly coming to an end and, as you could tell from my monthly updates, I've played a few concerts in our last trip around the sun. To be exact, I've played 76 concerts in 9 countries in the last 11 months.

I'm going to keep this message short and just say thank you all for supporting me through 2011 and if any of you are in Copenhagen, Berlin, Hamburg, or Dublin, then it would be great to see you at my 77th, 78th, 79th, and/or 80th concert of the year!

All the best from Berlin,

ian




----------------------------------------------------------

Concerts in Nov/Dec/Jan:

Dec. 9 @ Backstage at K.I.B in Copenhagen, Denmark

Dec. 14 @ Intersoup in Berlin, Germany

Dec. 15 @ KNUST with Tim Neuhaus in Hamburg, Germany

Dec. 21 @ Litton Lane in Dublin, Ireland

------ 2012 -----

Jan. 23 @ Pony Bar in Hamburg, Germany

Jan. 24 @ Prinz Willy in Kiel, Germany

Jan. 26 @ Hasenschakel in Hamburg, Germany

Jan. 27 @ Enstation Sehnsucht in Wuppertal, Germany

Jan. 28 @ Raststätte in Aachen, Germany

Feb. 3 @ De Bakkerij in Castricum, The Netherlands

Feb. 4 @ livingroom concert in Hoogeveen, The Netherlands

Feb. 5 @ Oude Kerk in Scheemda, The Netherlands

IAN FISHER MUSIC LLC - 650 POINTE BASSE DR. STE. GENEVIEVE, MO 63670

No comments: